Y’all I cannot get over this spring wedding! I’m serious! It’s been over a year now since Megan and Jason tied the knot, but I still can’t get over how this spring wedding was just so perfect in every way. And not just because Megan is my sister-in-law, but because this sweet couple made sure that their wedding day celebrated their marriage and who they are. Plus, all the details and the weather couldn’t have been more perfect! A beautiful, yet simple afternoon wedding with pops of color and personal touches is just what we all need today, right?
- Photographer | Cassie Lopez Photography
- Floral Design | Doug Smith Design + Events
- Hair & Make-up | Something Blu
- Catering | Melton’s Great American Deli
- Cake & Cupcakes | Sweets by Cindy
- DJ | All Music D.J.
- Officiant | Dave Rizer of Southland Christian Church
- Rentals | Bryant’s Rent-All
- Wedding Signs | Marketplace Gray
- Invitations | Simply Done Invites