About the Blogger
In 2013 I traded in my high heels and corporate job for muck boots and life on the farm. Being born and raised in Kentucky, I never actually thought I would stay. But, one thing lead to another and now my husband and I run a large cattle operation in the Bluegrass State. The cattle keep us busy, but we are always looking for additional business opportunities such as our Warrenwood Manor project. I am so excited to bring new life to this amazing property.
10 Random Facts About Me
- While we renovate Warrenwood, we are living in a one bedroom house without a dishwasher or laundry.
- I’m a mother of 21 with 1 miniature pig, 2 dogs, 3 cats and 15 chickens. The main characters are Arnold Swinenegger, Dakota Bell, Bocephus, Dr. Callie Mae Magillacati, Cletus Thomas and Hank Williams III. Sometimes I dress them up. Follow @ObjectiveFarms to meet the entire clan.
- I studied abroad in Australia and hope to drag Nick there someday.
- I’m exceptionally good at nicknaming. Toys, animals, people, inanimate objects; you name it, I nickname it.
- Nick and I are early risers. Always have been, always will be.
- I have developed a special time of day known as “Debbie Dew Time.” Diet Mt. Dew + Little Debbie = Heaven
- Growing up I had two pets that were all mine, a girl dog named Franky and a hedgehog named Hedgy. Not to mention my snail named Speedy, a brief stint with a chameleon and a beloved cat named Princess Tiger Lily.
- After I got over wanting to be an astronaut and a famous artist, I decided I would just save the rainforest instead. Oddly enough, none of those gigs worked out. Now I just want to save on old house!
- According to genetic testing, I’m 2.7% Neanderthal.
- I’ve been to 40 states in the US and I am determined to see them all.